He wasn't so sure about that flower thing--notice in the video that all the other kids wore theirs around their face like they were supposed to, but my free spirit chose to don it atop his head instead!
The trees way up high!!!Dancing man!
How sweet and innocent does he look in this pic? He's foolin' you! = )
The Three Piggy Opera! On Thursday night, I found out that Mason had one of the title roles in the play. Leave it to a boy, he hadn't said a word about it, not practicing his lines or anything, and I stumbled upon the information two days before the show. He played the first pig, the straw pig, and he was so proud!
Mason's first set of lines with the peddler. Did I mention it's a musical?
I tried 7 times to upload the video of Mason's first set of lines--dang Blogger!
The straw pig in his house, waiting for the Big Bad Wolf!
The Wolf blew the house down!!! Off to the stick pig's house!
The stick house didn't make it either, on to the brick house! Notice the straw pig talking smack with the wolf = )
The grand finale! The pigs outfoxed the wolf!
Mason with his best friend, Matthew, the stick peddler.
I was so proud of our boys! They both did an amazing job. We were all sad that Daddy had to miss it, but he was home dealing with the flood. More on that to come...


2 comments:
So cute! Love the plays!
I am crying...tell my dolphin friend that he is an amazing straw pig. And sweet Max is a grand flower!
Post a Comment